Skip to content
- Garda Vetting Service through the IASCM - The IASCM have been processing Garda Vetting on behalf of companies across the Social Care Sector since 2011. This service ensures inexpensive , efficient and effective applications for Affiliates of the IASCM, inclusive of a dedicated email address for all and any Garda Vetting correspondence. All Members are continuously updated with any changes to the … Continue reading "Garda Vetting Service through the IASCM"
- CPD Course on Legal Training for Child Protection and Welfare Practitioners - Please click on link for an online CPD Course on Legal Training for Child Protection and Welfare Practitioners, delivered online by Trinity College and Mason Hayes and Curren
- Social Care Ireland Conference 2017 – Call for Abstracts - The Social Care Ireland Conference 2017 entitled: The Changing Face of Social Care will take place on 22nd & 23rd March 2017 at the Radisson Hotel, Galway Please click here for information on submitting Abstracts for the Conference For Student Poster Presentations, please click here for more information
- SOCIAL CARE GAMES 2016 - Unfortunately, the decision has been made to cancel the Social Care Games for 2016 due to poor uptake on Tickets. Any tickets which have been purchased to date will be refunded. Apologies for any inconvenience this change may cause. IASCM ExecutivePowered by Eventbrite
- SCI Conference 2016 – Call for Abstracts - The Social Care Ireland Conference 2016 entitled “Balancing Care: Recognition and Regulation in the Era of Professionalisation”, will take place on 14th & 15th April 2016 at the Killashee House Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare. Please click here for further information and details on how to submit Abstracts